Please Print this Page, Fill out the form and Turn into the CC Office
|Name||Birth-date||Grade in School|
I agree to comply with the rules and regulations of the Country Christian School as specified in the ADMISSIONS, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES HANDBOOK issued by the school. [_____] (Please initial to acknowledge receipt of Handbook.)
|1. CCS will provide the following basic services:|
|· A planned activity program including arrangement for utilization of available community resource i.e., ( visitors).
· Operating school hours are 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
· Summer school will be operated by Country Christian School.
· The school does provide food services for a fee. Parents/Guardians must provide a morning snack and purchase or sack lunch for all children. The school will provide an afternoon snack in the after school program..
· One qualified, licensed teacher and one full time aid for each twenty-five (25) children.
|2. The school provides optional services that are seasonal in nature and will be announced in the monthly newsletter.|
|· Holidays: CCS is closed during all major holidays for morning instruction. Day care will be provided on some holidays for children of working parents that are enrolled on a full-time basis. (See Handbook for exceptions.) However, children who are enrolled in the morning sessions may come during these holidays for an additional fee.|
|3. Payment Provisions.|
|· Tuition is based on a Fiscal School Year. There is a discount of 5% for payment of the entire year’s tuition if paid on or before August 1, 2015. Please notify the office before June 15th that you will be taking the 5% discount so that you are not put on FACTS Tuition Management Services. The tuition is to be paid in ten (10) equal payments, and is to be paid on or before the 15th of the month (August-May). A late charge in the amount of $25.00 will incur on the unpaid balance and will be automatically charged if the balance is not paid in full by the last day of the month.
· Multiple child discounts: Full tuition is paid on the child with the largest tuition sum and a 10% discount on tuition is given for any other children in the family attending CCS or LCCS.
· Basic Rate (see price pamphlet):
1. Fiscal School Year
2. Ten (10) equal payments of which are shown on your financial agreement to be paid on or before the 15th of the month (August – May).
3. Registration Fees: New Students $150.00–$225.00 Returning Students $80.00
4. Late Reg.150.00-$225.00
5. Material/Book Fee as stated on financial agreement.
· Tuition checks can be made payable to FACT Tuition or Country Christian School (CCS). · Delinquent accounts that are not paid in full by the 15th day of the second month, will be notified.
1. If the account falls behind two months, the responsible party will be notified in writing that the account has to be put on the automatic deduction program provided by FACT Tuition Management Services if the balance is not brought current. This program is designed to have the tuition amount automatically deducted from your bank account.
· A two-week notice is required before withdrawing a child from this school; if you fail to do so, your account will be charged for a full month.
· Country Christian School shall provide at least thirty (30) calendar days written notice to the parent or authorized representative prior to any basic rate change.
· Refunds on registration fees are not provided to clients.
· Optional services will be posted and written in the monthly newsletter one to four weeks in advance of the service offered.
· If C.C.S. is closed due to a natural disaster or pandemic you will continue to make your payment and Classroom time will be made up in the summer.
|4. Enrollment Schedule:|
|· I will bring my child at ____________a.m./p.m.
· I will pick my child up at ____________ a.m./p.m.
· Other _______________________________________________________________
(Arrangements can be made for children to stay as late at 5:30 p.m. with prior permission from the teacher and director for a fee of $10.00 per hour.)
|5. Late Fee for After School Care: The Ourgang program closes at 5:30 p.m. Please be prompt in picking up your child(ren). We recognize that emergencies do occur; therefore, IF YOU CALL BY 5:15 p.m. to notify the school, the late fee will be waived with a grace period of five minutes( one time only) . You will be billed $1.00 per minute after the 5 mins grace or when no call was made to office.|
|6. This agreement may be terminated with a fifteen (15) day written notice.|
|7. Licensing for Day Care:|
|· The Department of Licensing Agency, according to California State Law, shall have the authority to
interview children or staff and to inspect and audit child or facility records without prior consent. The licensee shall make provisions for private interview with any child(ren), or any staff member, and for the examination of all records relating to the operation of the facility.
· The Department of Licensing Agency shall have the authority to observe the physical condition of the child(ren), including conditions which could indicate abuse, neglect, or inappropriate placement.
· Original or photographic reproduction of all children’s records shall be retained for at least three years following termination of service to the child.
Please place your signature in the space below to indicate your agreement to comply with the admission policies stated herein.
|Home Phone #__________________________|
|Work Phone #__________________________|
|Cell Phone #__________________________|